coffee sleeve campaign distribution
- Fairway Media Sales takes an active role in overseeing distribution,
making last minute adjustments as required to maximize use of
your printed message.
- Each café is given the appropriate number of cases of
sleeves to last the duration of your campaign (minimum being a
4 week supply).
- Cafés are monitored for changes in volume, seasonal
changes and closures at the beginning of each campaign (e.g. campus
locations or mobile cafés).
- The data base of active cafés is constantly changing
and expanding. The cafés enjoy the benefits of complimentary
sleeves. This is a necessary packaging cost for take out coffee
establishments using the paper cup.
- Recruiting of cafés specific to your campaign can be
arranged with appropriate lead time. If necessary, a feasibility
study will take place to ensure proper distribution can be achieved
before entering into a contract.
- In some cases it is necessary to forward your creative to master
franchisees or micro chain head offices and café owners
to obtain approval prior to distribution. This ensures that once
distribution takes place Fairway Media does not encounter any
- Café lists and mapping will be supplied as required
but are for the sole purpose of the specific advertiser they are prepared for and are not to be forwarded